Get your brand into new categories and international markets
License the intellectual property of your brand
Build new revenue streams
Many brands of products, services and business around the world are made available through commercial agreements for company to use the IP of a proven brand.
Leading brands in many categories are actively using Licensing as a means to extend their brand reach and service the needs of their customers. Industrial & Commercial brands such as General Electric, Black & Decker use licensing. Luxury brands such as Chanel, Versace, Calvin Klein use licensing. Motor vehicles like Ferrari and Ford use licensing. Leading film studios such as The Walt Disney Company and Warner Brothers use licensing. Many sporting teams from leading codes around the world use licensing. Sales and Marketing have long standing successful experience with many leading brands and categories in major world markets. Our processes from assessment and potential for developing an authorised brand licensee network are detailed and precise which ensure the original brand trademark owner maintains control and approval for all uses of their intellectual property.
The sales and marketing network has extensive worldwide experience in developing licensed programs including:
- Analysis and Evaluation of brand licensing potential
- Legal services and protection strategies
- Brand architecture and category mapping
- Design exploratory for products and services
- Brand management, business plan and creative approval processes
- Deal sheet, Contract preparation and Reporting processes
- Worldwide licensing agency partners able to represent the brand to local markets
- Complete back office banking, sales & administration support
If you have a brand which you believe is capable of broader appeal in new categories or geographic markets we have the worldwide network and processes, creative and business skills to deliver the results.