“THE WAY TO GET STARTED IS TO QUIT TALKING AND BEGIN DOING”
- Screening. Well! Your new business idea seems like a good idea. We run a reality check before you get into deep resource spending.
- Commercial and Intellectual Property lawyers who know business. Our legal partners work on protection and we work on commercialisation and how to monetise your patent, copyright, trademark or other IP. Your brand, marks, know-how and more are your intellectual property and can give you a point of difference from your competitors.
- Business & Financial modelling so you have a clear picture of what is needed. P&L forecast, sales volumes, margins & marketing costs. Also review and consider what grants, incentives and benefits are available for the business or partnerships, associations and licensing options.
- Designers and Visualisers. Prepare presentations to partners, financial supporters or future clients. CAD or CAM files for prototyping, packaging concepts and costing with conceptual graphics and 3D prototypes.
- Research. Customer research – what they want and determining their support. Can you meet their needs. We also consider competitors, pricing, channels and demand projections.
- New Product Development for manufactured products. We have skills in most volume consumer goods categories using domestic and international sources.
- Go-to-Market planning. Outlining and costing how to acquire and retain customers.