GETTING ORGANISED FOR
ACQUISITION AND RETENTION
It’s really a two-tier pathway here – the sales and marketing activities to acquire new customers and well-developed work-flow practices and systems to retain those customers with great service.
As sales volumes increase and profitability starts to rise it’s common to run into growth pains of dealing with administration, sales leads and servicing clients, possible competitive action and the fun adventure can get lost. This is where the use of well thought through systems support like a CRM linked to order/procurement, finance, inventory and sales management come on the agenda. How you service your customers is a key part of building brand reputation – we all expect operational efficiencies.
HERE’S SOME OF THE WORK WE DO AT GROWTH STAGE:
SALES AND MARKETING
- Marketing & Communication campaign activation for whole-of-market, discrete channels or specific accounts and
- Sales campaigns for key clients, specific channels or excess inventory
- Outstanding creative communication pieces
- Business to Business trade marketing support materials
- Incentive programs
- Consumer promotions and contests
- Sales management, territory and channel organisation
- Product & Service communications
- Customer satisfaction and improvement research
- Digital marketing & communication support including website, video production, SEO, SEM, social and business
networks objective to build reputation and word of mouth.
- Training programs for staff, clients, resellers and end users
- Brand reputation promotion & support
WORKFLOW AND SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- End to end workflow mapping
- Business Systems
- CRM & ERP implementation
- Marketing automation